Answer: Yes, dogs can eat avocados.Warning:Many Vets will tell you that avocados are unsafe to eat because they contain persin, which is toxic to birds. Be sure to remove the pit as it posses a chocking hazard.
Answer:Yes, dogs can eat bread in moderationWarning:Plain white or wheat bread is recommended. Bread containing ingredients such as raisins, garlic or cheese can cause health complications.
Answer:Yes, dogs can eat carrots
Answer:Yes, dogs can eat cheetos in moderationWarning:Plain cheese puffs are safer than flavored cheese puffs. They may contain spices that are not safe for dogs. Limit to one or two at any given time to minimize the effects of saturated fats and excessive salts.
Answer:Grapes and raisins are toxic to dogsWarning:Eating grapes can cause acute kidney failure, which can prove lethal without immediate treatment. Other symptoms of grape toxicity are vomiting, diarrhea, lethargy, dehydration, and anuria.
Answer:Yes, dogs can eat greek yogurt, in moderationWarning:Some breeds of dogs can be highly sensitive to milk and milk products. Giving your dog a small amount of greek yogurt is a great way to provide the probiotic benefits and aids in digestion.
Answer:Yes, dogs can eat ice cream in moderationWarning:Some breeds of dogs can be highly sensitive to milk and milk products. If you feel the need to treat your dog to ice cream, plain vanilla is best. Be sure that it’s not sweetened with xylitol which is extremely toxic to dogs.
Answer:No, dogs should not eat lemons or limesWarning:Like grapefruits and other members of the citrus family, lemons and limes are toxic to dogs, due to psoralens and essential oils.
Answer:Yes, dogs can eat maple syrup in moderationWarning:Excessive consumption of high sugar foods can lead to obesity and diabetes. Maple flavored syrups come in xylitol sweeteners for diabetics and should be never be given to dogs. These types of sweeteners are toxic to dogs.
Answer:Yes, dogs can eat pineapple in moderationWarning:The natural sugars in pineapples can cause an upset stomach or diarrhea after moderate amounts are ingested, treat sizes should be limited to only a few slices a day.
Answer:No, dogs should not eat salt or food high in saltWarning:If your dog has ingested excessive amounts of salt, the first sign would be your dog will be drinking a lot of water. They may seem overly tired, have a swollen stomach and seem somewhat stiff.
I'm a self-employed blogger, life-long pet parent, and lover of dogs. I have always loved animals, especially puppies. So when my family got our first dog 15 years ago, it was love at first sight. We named her Sassy because she was so small, cute, and had a sassy personality! Once we got her home, I wanted to know everything about caring for her, so I researched online. Eventually, this led me to create the PUPPYFAQS website, where I write about nutrition, health, and care of puppies and the latest news in the world of puppies. In my spare time, I volunteer at my local shelter, which is run by volunteers who are passionate about helping homeless dogs find their forever homes. If I'm not working or volunteering for dogs, you can find me spending time with my family, friends, and my puppy. I have been writing professionally online since 2009. In addition to PUPPYFAQS, I also write for several other pet-related publications.